The Ozona Chamber of Commerce is partnering with the Angelo State University Small Business Development Center and the Sonora Chamber of Commerce to host a series of Lunch & Learn trainings focused on creative advertising for your business using the Internet and social media.
Topics covered will include:
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Marketing
LUNCH AND LEARN DATES:
- September 18:
Penny Larsen of the San Angelo Standard Times will focus on Social Media Advertising.
Ms. Larson will address the following questions:
- Are you interested in taking your small business marketing techniques to a new digital level?
- Do you know how to market or advertise online?
- Did you know methods of advertising online can include a web site, mobile site and apps, search engine marketing and/or optimization, and what does all of this mean?
- Do you want to know how your business can benefit from these innovative marketing techniques?
- October 23:
Jody Gentry of Mediajaw Website Design will be discussing the topic: "Is Your Website Working For You?"
Be sure to save these dates on your calendar and check back often for more details! Seating is limited, so reserve your spot. To register please call the Ozona Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center at 325-392-3737.