The Ozona Chamber of Commerce is partnering with the Angelo State University Small Business Development Center and the Sonora Chamber of Commerce to host a series of Lunch & Learn trainings focused on creative advertising for your business using the Internet and social media.
Topics covered will include:
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Marketing
LUNCH AND LEARN DATE:
Jody Gentry of Mediajaw Website Design will be discussing the topic: "Is Your Website Working For You?"
He will be answering these questions:
- "What's in a domain name? - Why domain name selection matters."
- "Responsive or Mobile? - What does it mean and which do I need?"
- "SEO vs. SEM - What's the difference and why should I care?"
- "DIY website, Profession website or Facebook?" - Which is right for my business?"
Be sure to save the date on your calendar and check back often for more details! Seating is limited, so reserve your spot. To register please call the Ozona Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center at 325-392-3737.